ASK A QUESTION | ACTIVE THREADS

New here

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

New here

Hello,

It's my first time on any travel forums, even though I'm traveling for quite a bit already. I work as an Pharmacy Consultant for major US company. Natively I come from Latvia, although I managed to make my way in US biotech industry, so after a few years of living and working there I managed to get mostly location independent job.

Last two months I was in both Switzerland and Germany as I have never been there before as I couldn't afford this in my twenties.

Last week, before coming to my native country I visited Saxon Switzerland national park. It's truly beautiful place and there is so much to see, if anyone wants some more details you can find it here: https://ijtalk.com/en/home/saxon_swi..._national_park

I hope I will fit into this communiuty and I wish you all successful travels

Re: New here

Hi, forex, love to say welcome you here dude. Good to see you and this is good if you have bit interest in traveling. This is a perfect forum for getting stuff about travel and you can get lots of information from here. However there is no connere where you can talk about Pharmacy.

Hello Sir,

I am new here. Myself Shyam Goswami as a professional travel agent in India. We special offer the India Tour Packages with full relaxed and comfortable with your sightseeing.

Hello Friends .. How Are You ...

Members who have read this thread: 5

ASK A QUESTION - ACTIVE TOPICS

ABOUT US
Our Team
Helpdesk
Partners
Social media channels
REGISTER
Forumaccount (free)
Premium Travel Account (paid)